Saturday, May 4, 2013

Life: Meaningless? Hopeless? Sadness?

Life, a thing which is consists of many feelings, incidents and experiences.
well, this is just what I define life.

What I think of my life?
Sometimes I do stressed out and get upset and literally starting to think of negative stuffs.
Example, the girl I loved so much had broke up with me, I felt just like as I was plunging from the Empire State Building, or even worse, dropping thousands of miles from the tallest peak to the deepest canyon. It was a heart breaking moment. She doesn't even know that how much I loved her, how important she is for me, how much I cared for the relationship. I've tried many ways to get back together, but she just doesn't care. For that moment, I wished my life would end here, as I thought that my life is meaningless and hopeless. I wish to cry just because of her, but I didn't cry and asked myself, "Is she worthy for me to cry?"
Of course that time I was filled with anger and hate, and just answered NO!

Although there's bad times for me, still my life are great. If I died on that moment, I wouldn't have the chance to write this, I wouldn't have the chance to change the world (who knows that someday that everyone acquire the power of changing the world). Despite the bad things happened on me, there will be a better thing waiting for you.

As the wiseman said, "every dark cloud have a sliver lining that makes a great cloud sandwich."
Things can get worse, but all you need is just a positive attitude. :)
I'm posting this is just because that God loves you and you should life a great life out of it. As the bible says, "ecause He first love us.

P.S.: No matter how much I hate her, I still love her. Hope she'll know. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment