Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Dream of Nothing

Sometimes, I ask myself, "why are you studying From 6? What are you going to be? What is your ambition? Or career?"

Well, I'm not quite sure what and why I choose Form 6. Maybe my mum want me to? Or, I'm just waiting for a dream of nothing. Technically I've signed up the AirAsia's Cadet Position to fulfill my dream of being a pilot. It's been a year since I filled the entry form and yet I still haven't received any replies. Not even a rejected email or anything.

So after a year, I've been asking myself, "What's next? I still have half a year to go? What shall I do?" Tons of questions are appearing in my head. I'm lost and kinda panic. Some more my eyesight getting worse as my short sightedness getting higher. I can't wear glasses when driving a plane. That's ridiculous.

When the time I got my glasses, I knew that my dream of becoming a full time pilot is fading away bit by bit. Then I thought, since I can't fly a plane anymore, why don't I fix an aircraft? It would be great too right? Well, I'm not sure. All I need to do is pray to Jesus and ask for guidance to choose my career. A pilot? A aircraft engineer? A civil engineer? Or maybe a preacher?

Anyway, no matter what God has arranged, I hope that I can accept it and do the best for God. Oh, and hope God would arrange a great wife for me too. Hehehe~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment