Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3 Down, and 1 More to Go

2013 Term 2 STPM examination started on 20 May and it's going to end on 23 May.

Well for my first paper, it's Physics, which I've done my revision of almost all the formula, except for the last 2 chapter. *sob*
My whole section B was a sh*t. Just simple done it.

Then for the second day, General Knowledge (aka Pengajian Am) and Maths T. Erm, I guess that all the candidates were rushing for ideas and points for the essay part while busy drawing a nice graft as well as spitting out knowledge for structure part.
*Tick tock tick tock, sweat rolling down my forehead and cheeks... Tensions are intense.. *

As for Maths T, I have full spirit and faith for this subject. But when the moment I flip over the question paper. I started to panic as the questions came out are unpredictable. Some even I have no clue of what the question wants. For that moment, I felt that my life ended here. *dramatic music comes in*

What has been done, we can't change it. What matter now is to focus for the last paper -- Chemistry.. ~.~
I'm not good in this subject but I hope I can score well this time.

May God Bless me and other candidates who are going to sit for Bio and Pengajian Perdagangan, not to forget those who are having economy and others...
GAMBATEH!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment