Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nefful 5 years of Recommendation in Malaysia

I think you guys probably had heard of Nefful... Right??
If not... Erm... please Google it... xD

Well... today my family (except for my dad) went to Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (KLCC) to celebrate my mother's friends award winning ceremony... in conjunction of celebrating Nefful's 5th year in Malaysia market...

The event started on 1.30 pm...
At first, I though it would be sucks...
But at last, I found that it was quite interesting...

I finally know the great history of Nefful... How the creator of Nefful started and spread from Japan until Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and other countries in the world...

And I can see how the Area General Managers (AGMs) and Area Manager Plus (AM+) work so hard to get the award...

Nefful has many award... Some of them are Area General Manager Award, Brilliant Sales Award, Silver Award, Gold Award and Double Gold Award... My mother's friends got the Silver Award, Gold Award, Double Gold Award and other award... I'm impressed...

They had worked so hard to get these awards... Some of their sales are as high as RM6,000,000.00 ++... Incredible... can you make this kind of money in 1 year??

Besides that... Malaysia's famous Hokkien Artist Wong Yi Fei (黄一飞) and Taiwan's famous singer Ding Dang (丁当) had perform in this great event... Their singing are great and awesome...

There is a lucky draw session... and one of my family ticket got lucky enough to be drawn... but it's just a small prize... anything but nothing... I'm still happy... ^^

In this event... members from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Any part of Malaysia and even the CEO of Nefful from Japan attend this greatful event... It really connect us togather under one roof...

After the closing ceremony... we took pictures with my mother's friends...
And also, we get Nefful's door gifts... It's Nefful's Ionize Pillow... Cool...
After the door gift, i quickly rush to the redemption counter to redeem the small lucky draw prize... haha... it's a bottle of Nefful's detergent...

then we went home about 6.45pm...

It's a great day for me... Because... I get to know more about Nefful...
One day... I might join Nefful and share the greatness of Nefful's product... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment