Thursday, November 18, 2010

18 Nov 2010

Yeah... today went to MCA... 'spot check' marching and also teach boys marching team marching...
but unfortunately... only 2 form 1 juniors came today... make me a bit disappointed...

I trained them keadaan setia, pusing, langkah, jalan and belok too... ^^
they both are quite a fast learner... ^^

when train both of them jalan...
I told kah yueng to lock on a target to focus a target for marching...
I suggested an Air-cond Condenser in a house...
They he said: " Very Cold, Very Nice"
It doesn'y make sense... an Air-cond Condenser is very hot but he said it's cold...
haha... xD
then i said it's hot... xD

He started to sing the song
That's Very Hot~~ xD

Wow... then I told them to lock their elbow straight when marching...
Kah Yeung just do some Locking moves... xD
Make me laugh so bad... xD

Later on... we have our lunch... at kepong baru pasar...
then I noticed that... I dun have money... =.=
so I asked Soon Jian Ming to pay for me...
Thx my friend.... ^^

Then Li Ka and Yun Fang went to buy a 1.5 litre of mineral water...
and Ru Yin and I went to ask for No. 9 Strings for gajet...
and the result is... ZERO... =.=

then we all gather back at MCA by 12.15pm...
we played UNO card...
Only Yun Fang Uno Game...
later 12.45pm... we all continue training...

Training until about 2.30pm... we all surai...
Yun Fang, Li Ka, Yee Teng, Pei Ling and I went for ice kacang near pasar...
Haha... and I borrowed yun fang's RM 2... xD
Thx Yun Fang so much... ^^

and before we ate the ice kacang, yun fang and li ka when to the shoe store to buy a pair of new pallas jazz scout shoes...
Then they both say a stranger...
the stranger call them come with a very geli voice...
Come over here little girl~~ >.<

Then, we all went back to MCA but for Yun Fang, her mother pick her up at Ali Food Corner...
So, Li Ka, Yee Teng, Pei Ling and I went back to MCA...
We all have fun swinging on the swing there...


Aiyor... So 'HARDWORKING' wor yee teng... >.<


Haha... Pei Ling xD


Hehe... Li Ka so cute~~ macam monkey... xD

Later, Li Ka, Pei Ling and I when up to the playgroud...
we chat there a bit...


Li ka is enjoying... xD

then, pei ling's aunty is here...
Left Li Ka and Yee Teng...
So I have to wait them go home then i can go home...

After sometimes, Li Ka and Yee Teng's parents are here to fetch them both...
so... after they've went home...
I cycled home with my old rusty bicycle... ^^

When I reach home,
I went for bath,
then switch one the PC,
and start blogging away...

>>>>> THE END <<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment